Directions Hospitality ConsultingPerformance coaching to reach the business & the individuals potential
Business Planning & Strategy
- What does it feel like for your guests and your team?
- What are the great results that you are achieving?
- How do you stand out from your competitors?
- Research the industry trends, patterns, research locally
- Out compete, be better, know why and how you stay ahead
- People planning, ensure good expertise
- Forecast results
- Plan for change, look ahead
- Business plan including a thorough marketing plan
- Get your team involved, get buy in
- Actions, measures, time frames, KPIS
- Do your core values reflect the way you do business?
- Deliver outstanding guest service every single time
- Energising systems and structures
- Standard Operating Procedure manuals
- Communication processes – make it clear
- Engage your people, reflect your core values in your training
- Train, coach, support and delegate to your team
- Results driven training, timescales, measures
- Reward development and success
Leadership for Profit Growth Training for Senior Managers & Owners
- What is leadership?
- Leadership & influencing styles
- Culture & values in hospitality
- Leadership models & how to apply them to your business
- Leaders v Managers
- High impact decision making in your business
- Delegation & leadership
- Leading change
- Implementing vision
Building Winning Teams Training for Managers, Supervisors, Head Chefs
- The benefits of training in your business
- Training at all levels & the different types of training
- Training needs analysis & succession planning
- Learning styles
- You as a trainer
- Planning high impact training sessions
- Engage your trainees
- Delivering a training session
- Checking back – how to monitor training and its effectiveness
- Build a training plan that is specific to your business
Our Satisfied Customers
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost me for the initial consultation of my business?
It costs you nothing. It is absolutely FREE.
If I request the FREE consultation, is there any obligation on my part?
How long will the inital assessment of my business take?
Approximately from 30 mintues to an hour depending upon the isze and scope of your business.
Can I get a list of other campnies you have done business with?
No. Per our confidentiality Agreement, we do not share an of our client lists, venture deals, names or contact information with anybody, unless a company gives ususe of their logo to post.
How can I be sure of your credibility and capability?
We would not have the client portfolio of the successful businesses that we have advised over the years if we were not reliable. Our professional positioning within the Restaurant & Catering Industry speaks for itself as does our involvement with the Tourism and Clubs WA organizations.
Do you have a guarantee?
Each project is different and requires a differing set of circumstances and a different guarantee to make all parties satisfied, however we will formulate an Agreement prior to starting any project that clearly spells out what you want and what we expect to give you and then we will Guarantee that we will deliver on our work.
What kind of consulting do you conduct?
Onsite consulting, telephone consulting, hourly and long-term projects.
What are your fees if I go with you guys?
Every project is different and has its own circumstnaces. We cannot provide you a quote or an estimate unless we know your exact needs and requirements. The first step is to contact us for your FREE analysis and discussion. We ha a budget for everyone.
How do I get started?
If you are interested in chatting with us, feel free to contact us to schedule a FREE no obligation consultation and getting to know each other discussion. Only if we both decide we want to work togethr and are a good fit, we will craft a simple agreement with a detailed estimate in writing that spells out the terms, conditions, and particulars of the project so both parties know exactly what to expect.
When can we schedule my FREE inital assessment?
That will depend upon our availability. We schedule everything on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us or email us to schedule a mutually convenient time.